- Fully Dosed Vitamin D3 - Each Serving contains 5000 IU's of D3 as well as 180mcg of Vitamin K2.
- Premium K2 - Nutrabio D3 K2 uses Mena-Q MK7 to ensure the highest quality and potency due to its high bioavailability.
- Potent Vitamin Blend - Vitamin D3 is combined with K2 to maximize efficacy and help support healthy bones and calcium absorption.
- Cardiovascular Support - The combination of D3 and K2 can help support arterial flexibility and overall cardiovascular health.
- Third Party Tested, Full Disclosure - All NutraBio products feature fully transparent labels with no proprietary blends. Every batch of every product is tested by independent third party labs to ensure potency.
Vitamin D is an essential fat-soluble vitamin and hormone precursor that is critical for numerous aspects of your health, including its most well-known role in supporting bone growth and bone remodeling. *
The "sunshine vitamin" also is needed for calcium absorption in the gut and maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to support normal bone mineralization. *
Our D3 K2 supplement contains the premium, clinically-studied form of Vitamin K2 shown to be the most effective: menaquinone-7 (MK-7) as Mena-Q7. *
Vitamin K2 helps synthesize crucial bone proteins, which allows vitamin K2 to further support healthy bone metabolism. It also helps the body properly utilize calcium to build healthy, strong bone tissue. *
Research indicates that vitamin K2 may help attenuate age-related stiffening of the artery walls, enhance vascular elasticity, and Vitamin K2 also supports cardiovascular health by inhibiting calcium deposits in the arteries and blood vessels. *
While vitamin D ensures that calcium is properly absorbed, vitamin K makes sure the calcium is integrated into bones. Without one or the other, calcium cannot do its job effectively. *